12.12.2009

Friday

Omg this Friday was the worst day I've had in a while. It all started out when Maria, Ester and I were walking to the bus stop to get to the mall. When we were almost at the stop the bus was already leaving. We could of caught it if we ran, but we decided to wait i mean whats 15 minutes. Next thing you know those 15 minutes turned into 20, 25, and i lost track after 30 minutes. Not only did we all have to go to the bathroom but it was so freaking cold. So we got to the mall then we didn't feel like even being there. On our way out Maria got the idea of going to Target and buying hair die. On our way out we see the 140 bus driving by, for the second time we missed the bus. When I finally got home my brother that was suppose to be home wasn't even at home. He was hanging out at his friends house without letting no one know. And for my luck my mom and dad were working so I had no way in. After about an hour or something my brother and some of my cousins got there and opened the door for me. That's when I find out that they brought their kids so that I could babysit while they go to who knows what. That same night was my mom's holiday dinner party for work. I guess my mom offered me to babysit her co-workers kids. So there is poor Cristina stuck with 5 kids, including her little nephew that is crazy. I swear my little nephew Alan has ADHD or I don't know what but he is so annoying. At around 11pm all the kids were gone finally, and my mom parents got home. She made me and my little brother get ready to go to church at 12am. And there is poor Cristina at church with little kids crying all around her. I didn't get home till I don't know what time, and not only that but had to get up for work early. There goes the best weekend ever!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a cell phone? As you get closer to your due date, you should make sure you have a way to call someone or 911 if you go into labor and are alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you stopped by with Raymond! I am sorry I wasn't there to meet him and see you. I am so so glad to hear everything went well and you are both healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete