12.11.2009

My Pregnancy

So I'm about a month away from giving birth. I cant wait, I want Raymond out asap. I wounder how he looks like, if he's gonna look more like me or his father. My moms been having dreams of Raymond says that she sees him smiling at her. When I have dreams of him I can see his face, its blurry, I don't understand why. I hope he comes out with colored eyes. My mom has green eyes and my dad has blue eyes, but none of my siblings came out with colored eyes. I'm the only one that has light brown eyes and people say that they change colors depending on what I wear, at least that's what people say. I started getting contractions, I never thought it would hurt that bad. Earlier today me and my friends were walking around the mall when i got a contraction. It felt so bad, I could barely walk. And when I tried sitting down it hurt eve more. After it was all over my stomach was rock hard. I also been feeling Raymond kick on my bladder, it is not a good feeling either. It feels like I'm going to pee myself. I just hope that i don't go over the due date and my son comes out healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading this blog! Please, please please, edit your posts so I can give you an A.

    ReplyDelete