12.08.2009

Whats Best For Baby

I been researching about what is the best things I can use on my son once he is born. Like creams, diapers, all kinds of stuff. And not only have i researched it online but i asked my family about their opinion. The first was baby creams, many recommended the Johnson's baby cream only because its been around for a while. But one of the one that dermatologist recommend is the Aveeno for babies. For one the Aveeno baby lotion is has a scent of lavender and vanilla and its known for calming and relaxing. One of the best things about it, is that its made out of natural oatmeal helping protect baby's dry skin. Another recommended Aveeno product by dermatologist is the Aveeno diaper rash cream its known to fight rashes in 3 different ways. The oat in it smoothness the baby's skin and the willow herb calms it, as for the zinc oxide protects the skin. As for diapers I think I'm going to stick to huggies. Only reason is because that's what most of my family uses and what my mom used on me and all my siblings. And she says that she doesn't really trust other brands as cheap as they might be.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, cheap is not always best. Oatmeal is really soothing for skin-I used the Aveeno stuff when I had chicken pox as a kid! You can look this stuff up in the Green Baby book I have, and I bet there are a ton of parenting blogs. We can set up a subscription reader for you at our next meeting or in advisory.

    ReplyDelete