10.31.2009

Being Pregnant Sucks

Tonight is Halloween night, and while all my friends are making plans to go out and party or something, I'm not. I got work from 1pm to 8pm and after work I'm going home to give out candy. I really wanted to go out trick or treating with my friends, we even went out looking for costumes. I tried on a referee one and I looked so funny. My big belly was all popping out, I didn't feel comfortable in it. It really sucks being pregnant, a lot of things I want to do I cant. For example I use to love playing soccer and now that I'm pregnant I cant even run. My friends are always talking about going out dancing and when they invite me I just laugh, I cant imagine myself with a belly out in the dance floor dancing. Or even when I go out shopping and I see something I really like, I cant fit into it. I mean there's no point on getting a bigger size I'm not going to be pregnant for much longer. I got 2 more months left, and now time is going by supper slow. I want my baby out of me already, I want to see him, hold him and not only that but I want to fit into my clothes again. I mean at least I don't have to wear that maternity clothes, I could still fit my jeans but I have to put a rubber band so I can button it, I know ghetto huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment