10.29.2009

Emergency

On Monday October 26, 2009 I was sent to the Hospital, I was so scared. It all started when my stomach started hurting so bad I couldn't take it no more. I went to the bathroom and when I looked down there was blood on my pant. I panicked, and called my mom to the bathroom, she ran to the kitchen to call my doctor. The doctor wanted me to go to the hospital as soon as I could. There was so many things going through my head, the main thing was if my baby was okay. I was in tears and so was my mom, she didn't know if she should call my grandma or not. Once we got to the hospital the nurse had me strip down and put a hospital gown on. As I laid down waiting for my doctor to come in I cried some more. Once she came in the first thing I asked was if my baby was okay. She looked at me and said that everything was going to be okay to calm down. I was hooked on to a monitor that was keeping track of my baby's heartbeat. After about 15 minutes my doctor came back in and she checked my pelvic area for bleeding, it was not comfortable at all. She said everything was fine, but maybe my cervix was causing bleeding. The only way to check that was by doing an ultrasound, I was kind of glad because I was going to see my baby. First she checked my cervix, the water around the baby and any danger areas. After my doctor saw that everything was okay she showed me my baby. More tears started coming down my cheek, but this time they were happy tears. He was moving around kicking, and had his legs wide open making sure we knew it was a boy. Doctor said everything was fine that she couldn't find anything wrong. And a couple minutes later I was on my way back home, and feeling happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment