11.11.2009

Baby Shower

I'm having one of my baby showers on Saturday, and I'm really exited. I'm having 3 baby showers, the one on Saturday is going to be in Puyallup with most of my family that lives over there. Its going to be a mixed shower for both men and women and all the little kids in the family. Their planning on ordering the boxing match which is going to be fun because all my family is into boxing. Yesterday me and my mom went to buy all the thing we will need for it and there was so many thing to buy, and so many different choices. My aunt is going to bake a tres leches cake that's so good and my mom is making some lasagna. One of my uncles is making a liquor drink, it has different types of white liquor and a bunch of different types of fruit in it. Too bad I'm not going to be able to have none. The second baby shower is going to be at my house with all my friends. My best friend Linda and Melissa are planning them for me, and according to them they invited about 60 people, but we're not counting with everyone coming. The cake is going to be from Costco, they are cheap, big and really good. And we're not planning on having food just a couple different salads and some jello. From my friends baby shower I'm not really expecting a lot more like clothes and small things. I expect all the big things from my family baby showers, like the stroller and car seat and more expensive things. The last baby shower is going to be at my house as well and its going to be my aunts that live in Seattle. This one is going to be only got females no males. I'm planning on having all my showers in late November because then Christmas is coming, and then everyone is going to be broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment