11.28.2009

Thanksgiving

On Thursday it was goble-goble day, a day of thanks turned out to be one crazy day for my family. All my family gathered up at my cousin Beatrice's house all the way in Pyuallup. One of my uncle's is about to get married, or should I say already did get married. And the thing is no one in the family not even family pets like his "wife." It all started on her birthday when, their 3 month anniversary when he bought her a simple ring as a present. She took it the wrong way and made him propose that day. The face on not only my uncle but all my other family members was priceless. She had my uncle send his 2 girls that were living with him to their mom, so they wont be a problem for her. But back to thanksgiving night, she was sitting down on the table playing with some rings. No one payed attention to her, till my uncle was like "Dang Daniela just tell them you got married already." And again the face's from my family was priceless. Its turns out that they went off and got married not letting anyone know,which pissed off my uncles. After eating diner someone rang the door bell, we went expecting no one else. Once we opened it it was my cousins next door neighbor and her family. I guess she invited herself because no one else invited her, she was surprised to hear we had already ate. Since she had a big Turkey with her and pies. A couple hours later my cousin who was pregnant started feeling contractions. She thought they were going to go away since she had been feeling them already. My aunt ran to the kitchen and made her "ruda de chocolate." Which is like hot chocolate with this plant in it. In my family they believe that it help make labor go by faster. And its true because 4 hours later my little niece was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment