11.14.2009

My Baby's Daddy

Raymond's dad is named Mohamed Sadik, and is from Syria. Moe and I started dating when we were 15 years old and broke up last October. Our relationship was great except for when he listened to his friends and would let them get to him. He met most of my family and would come over every once in a while. In the summer of 2008 he changed a lot, he started thinking he was the big thing and started problems with my cousin. His mood would change one day he'll be all up on me and the next starting fights with me for no reason. My mom would say that he was on drugs or something, most of my family stopped liking him. He became very controlling wouldn't even let me go to family parties, when ever I was with him he would take my phone and check it all. I wouldn't be able to talk to no guys what's so ever, even look at them. He didn't even care if they were my cousins, I couldn't talk to them because he thought I lied to him saying they were my cousins. He wouldn't show up to my house at all, and started talking about my cousin saying how they were want to be gangsters. Our Senior year came and supposedly there was to many thing running through his head so decided to take a break, but told me I still wasn't able to talk to no guys. That day after school my cousin and his friends picked me up and Moe got mad, he turned around and started hugging this little freshman girl, that's been wanting to get with him. Ever since that day they started going out but was still trying to get me back at the time. After 5 months he found out she cheated on him with his best friend and we decided to try it out again. We were together for about 3 months when she came out of no where saying she was pregnant, I told him she was just saying that to get him back or it wasn't even his. But he went back to her and left me, a week later I found out I was pregnant and when I told him he didn't believe me. After a month he hit me up saying she wasn't pregnant and wanted to be back with me but I denied him, and he asked for a chance to at least let him help me out and I accepted that offer. They started dating again and I believe she got stuff stuck in his head, Because he called me denying my kid and talking a bunch of mess. That's the last I heard from him till a month ago when he called to let me know he was going to Detroit, but was going to try to be back before "our kid was born" I just laughed when he said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment