11.04.2009

Work

Now that I am farther along in my pregnancy I been getting more and more tiered. Especially when it comes to work. Since I work at Orange Julius I'm always standing up and doing something. After work my legs are so sore, I can barely even walk. My co-workers understand so they mostly just have me work the register. In a way I think is harder thorough since I'm just standing there and not moving. Closing has been the hardest part, I feel bad when I close because I feel like everyone is doing all the work and I'm doing just the easy stuff. Ever since I had to go to the hospital last week my doctor said I should slow down and take a couple days off work. But you see I'm going thorough some family problems at the time and really need the money not for me and my son, but to help my family out. And taking a few days off work is the last thing on my mind. I plan on working all the way thorough my pregnancy, unless there is complications. I been talking to my manager and i told him about my plans after birth. My plan is to take at least a month off work after birth maybe even less if I feel better, and if my grandma does fly up here from San Diego. And I told him how closing has been kind of hard on me and told me to just do what I can, but if I still feel it hard on me to let him know. The thing is that if I tell him I cant close the only times he'll be scheduling me for would be the weekends. And like I mentioned earlier I really need the money to help my parents out, so the more hours the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment