11.20.2009

Getting Ready For Raymond

I been so stressed out this last couple of days. Mostly about school, getting all my work done, and getting good grades. You see I only had 4.5 credits left to graduate in the beginning of the year. I never planned to go back to school, I was just planning on working full time and saving up money. My parents talked to me about how was I going to make my son go to school and get his education when I didn't even finished school. They were right, that's when I decided to enroll in New Start. I really want to finish by December, but if I have to stay till January its okay too as long as I finish before I give birth. Another thing that's been stressing me out is making sure I have everything ready before Raymond arrives. I have like 3 cousins that have baby boys that are like 4 months now. They are being nice enough to save me the baby clothes their kids don't wear no more. Last night one of them came and brought me 2 big boxes full of baby clothes. I been putting everything I got from her and the baby shower away. Raymond is not even born yet and already has a lot of stuff, I had to give up my dresser to put his clothes in there. He has 2 dressers full of clothes and I only have my small closet to store my things. I was making a list of things I need, and its mostly little things like bottles, bibs, small toys and lotions. I still have 2 more months to get ready, but 2 months go by fast, and its stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment