11.24.2009

Suspension

I got suspended yesterday fro 3 days. Its sucks because since its the last days of the session, I cant make up work and I'm going to miss the final test in science. You see it all started last week at MacDonald's when me and my friends went out to eat for lunch. We were just sitting there when Carlita the girl that goes out wit my son's dad and some girl named Zenaida walked in. Maria doesn't like Zenaida because of stuff that happened between them and me and Carlita fought last year at Evergreen, and she don't like me since I'm having a baby from Moe. That day Maria got up to go to the bathroom and Carlita and Zenaida followed her in there. Alicia knew they were going to try to do something so her and ester went right behind them. I staid watching the food. That same night Maria was talking to her friend Evelyn and told Maria that Carlita called a guy named Hawi and said how her and Zenaida were planning on jumping Maria in the bathroom. On Wednesday me and my friends saw Zenaida with her boyfriend, we didn't say nothing to her maybe just gave her dirty looks. And that same night Maria gets a call from Evelyn saying that Zenaida went to Carlita crying saying we punked her, and that Carlita was mad and was going to get 15 girls to go to our school and jump us. But to jump especially me so that I can lose the baby. And said that she didn't like Maria because she went out with Moe as well. Maria and I both know how Hawi is and how he puts words in other peoples mouths. So we decided to go see what was going on ourselves. We confronted Zenaida and she denied everything and looked like she was about to start crying, but Carlita was quiet the whole time. Once we confronted Carlita she started taking things the wrong way and was just pointless to talk to her. I was in the car with Ester while Maria and Alicia were talking to them. All of a sudden Carlita started calling all of us names and that's when everything started. Me and another girl that was with Carlita and Zenaida were trying to stop them. We left and the whole day I was just receiving messages from friends at Evergreen asking what happened. It was none of their business so I just didn't write back, but Carlita and Zenaida went and told a whole different story making it seem like all four of me and my friends got beat up. When it wasn't even like that whats so ever. Next week at school Maria, Alicia and I got called in to the office and got suspended and yet the other girls are trying to get me and my friends jumped. But I'm the main one Carlita wants.

1 comment:

  1. um, if they are threatening you and your unborn baby you need to let us know! I think you can come to school Wed to take the science test. Tell Maria and Alicia. What happened to Ester? She hasn't been in school.

    ReplyDelete